In cases of the wrist joint being slightly overtaxed, the Push Sports Wrist Support is an excellent solution. The wrist support provides compression and support around the wrist, resulting in less pain during exercise. The brace has a great feel, thanks to the slim and comfortable material. The wrist support is simple and easy to put on and the anti-slip sections made of TPU ensures it stays in place. This provides the user with a safe and secure feeling when exercising.
- Relieves pain and offers a secure feeling during sport
- Offers compression around the wrist and light support
- Compression can be adjusted individually
- Optimum position retention during fitting and use
- Easy and quick to apply using a single hand
When should you use the Push Sports Wrist Support?
- To prevent recurring strain symptoms in the wrist joint
- Mild sprains in the wrist joint
- Laxity in the wrist joint
Please note: Materials have not been tested against salt or chlorine water, they may wear out quicker than braces not in contact with salt or chlorine water.
The Push Sports Wrist Support is available for both left and right wrist.
Applying the Brace
1. Insert the thumb in the thumb loop, with the Push Sports logo visible.
2. Pull the support across the palm to the outside of the hand, across the back of the hand, along the front again, and fasten the hook and loop material.
3. Remove the loop from the thumb and fasten the strap on the hook and loop material at the back of the hand.
How do I choose a brace?
If a brace has been prescribed or recommended, it is wise to go to a professional establishment that specialises in medical aids or rehabilitation articles. Some physiotherapists sell braces and they can also give you good advice. Choosing the right size and type of brace requires additional know-how. Always consult an expert for this kind of specialised work.