The Push care Wrist Brace provides pressure around the wrist joint, thus improving its stability with high compression. This pressure can be adjusted as and when the need arises. The wrist joint is not immobilised, which means it gives your hand the freedom to move. The palm of the hand is kept free, ensuring that a good grasp is maintained. There is a comfort zone made from padded material around the ulnar area of the wrist.
Correct use of your brace requires a detailed diagnosis of the cause of your pain complaints or instability. Always consult your GP, a physiotherapist or a specialist before applying the brace.
- Residual instability
- Moderate to serious distortions
- Strain complaints in the wrist joint
- Therapy resistant strain complaints to the wrist extensors
- Tendinitis to the wrist extensors
- Wrist fractures without dislocations
- After-care for wrist fractures
- Arthrosis with distension
The brace is made of Sympress™, a high-quality comfortable material. The use of microfibres makes the inside feel soft and keeps the skin dry. The Push care Wrist Brace is easy to apply and can be washed without any problem.
Measure around wrist. Measurements in centimetres.
- Before washing, close the Velcro to protect the brace and other laundry.
- The brace can be washed at temperatures up to 30oC, on a delicates fabric cycle or by hand. Do not use any bleaching agents.
- A gentle spin-dry cycle can be used; after this, hang the brace up to dry in the open air (NOT near a heating source or in a tumble drier)
To extend the brace's service life, it should be dried after use, if necessary, before being stored.
How do I choose a brace?
If a brace has been prescribed or recommended, it is wise to go to a professional establishment that specialises in medical aids or rehabilitation articles. Some physiotherapists sell braces and they can also give you good advice. Choosing the right size and type of brace requires additional know-how. Always consult an expert for this kind of specialised work.
- Push Brace Profile::
- Mechanical Support (Stability)::