The Push Sports Wrist Brace stabilises the wrist joint and is ideally suited to help with persistent pain and slight instability of the wrist. The strengthening stays within the brace, limiting bending and stretching in the wrist and the wearer experiences this as a secure feeling, allowing them to continue to exercise. The degree of compression can be adjusted using the elastic strap which also provides a feeling of protection. The comfortable, quick drying material and the slim design, allows the Push Sports Wrist Brace to slip on easily and comfortably with its excellent fit.
- Offers a good level of support in the event of persisting pain or slight instability of the wrist
- Comfortable compression around the wrist
- Limits bending and stretching of the wrist
- Keeps the palm of the hand free for a good grip
- Easy and quick to apply using a single hand
When should you use the Push Sports Wrist Brace?
- To prevent recurring strain symptoms in the wrist joint
- Strain symptoms in the wrist joint
- In the event of pain in the wrist joint
- Laxity or instability in the wrist joint
Please note: Materials have not been tested against salt or chlorine water, they may wear out quicker than braces not in contact with salt or chlorine water.
The Push Sports Wrist Brace is available for both left and right wrist.
APPLYING THE BRACE
1. Insert the thumb in the opening provided. The D-ring goes at the back of the hand.
2. Tighten the elastic strap around the wrist joint and fasten the hook and loop fastener. The buckle makes it easy to tighten the elastic strap.
How do I choose a brace?
If a brace has been prescribed or recommended, it is wise to go to a professional establishment that specialises in medical aids or rehabilitation articles. Some physiotherapists sell braces and they can also give you good advice. Choosing the right size and type of brace requires additional know-how. Always consult an expert for this kind of specialised work.