1. Goods must have been purchased directly from Gateway Sports & Rehab. If the product was purchased from your physiotherapist or local distributor, please contact them directly and refer to their returns policy.
2. If a product purchased from Gateway Sports & Rehab is found to be damaged or faulty, please notify our customer service department on 1300 982 259 or email@example.com within 30 days of receipt. All faulty products are subject to inspection before an exchange or credit is processed.
3. If you wish to return or exchange a product that is not faulty:
◦ You must return the item within 30 days.
◦ The item must be unused* and in its original undamaged packaging.
* Altered, damaged, washed, worn or stained products will not be accepted.
4. Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and/or the Returned Goods Authorisation Form. This form can be obtained by contacting our customer service department on 1300 982 259 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It can also be downloaded by clicking here.
Please complete the form and mail it with the goods to:
Gateway Sports & Rehab
3/22 Beaumont Road
Mt Kuring-gai, NSW 2080
5. Gateway Sports & Rehab does not supply shipping for returns / exchanges, unless the product is found to be faulty on arrival. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. If you have requested a replacement product, this will be shipped at our standard $12.90 inc. GST freight charge.
6. No return or exchange for discounted sale items, unless faulty.
7. No refunds will be paid until such time as the goods have been returned to our warehouse, inspected and the return or exchange approved.
8. A 10% re-stocking fee may be applied at the discretion of management for products not found to be faulty or damaged.