The Push med Ankle Brace provides long-term support of the ankle joint and can be used for a wide range of cases and conditions. The brace is based on the principle of the functional tape bandage. The degree of pressure and inward/outward roll limit are adjustable and a silicone application ensures good position retention. There are comfort zones around vulnerable parts of the ankle, such as Achilles' tendon. The brace is comfortable to wear and easy to use, also due to the wide instep and an integrated heel-lock.
Correct use of your brace requires a detailed diagnosis of the cause of your pain complaints or instability. Always consult your GP, a physiotherapist or a specialist before applying the brace.
- Moderate (residual) instability
- Treatment of acute lateral ankle ligament lesions (alternative to taping)
- Treatment of stable ankle fractures (Weber type A)
- After-care to ankle fractures (incl. Jones fract.)
- Post-operative treatment of ligament injuries and fractures
- Capsular irritation and tendonitis following ankle fracture or ligament lesions
- Arthrosis with instability
- Secondary prevention of ankle ligament lesions (under moderate stress with accumulation of fluid)
- Impingement (capsular clamping; anterior and posterior)
The brace is made of Sympress™, a high-quality comfortable material. The use of microfibres makes the inside feel soft and keeps the skin dry. The Push med Ankle Brace is easy to apply and can be washed without any problem.
Measure around ankle. Measurements in CM
If a brace has been prescribed or recommended, it is wise to go to a professional establishment that specialises in medical aids or rehabilitation articles. Some physiotherapists sell braces and they can also give you good advice. Choosing the right size and type of brace requires additional know-how. Always consult an expert for this kind of specialised work.
- Push Brace Profile::
- Mechanical Support (Stability)::