Aliviovisco® CQF Prevent® viscoelastic foam strips used in the manufacture of pads for pressure ulcer prevention (PUP). Also for pads used in trauma and orthopaedics and with different types of compressive bandages: venous insufficiency and lymphedemas.
- PERSPIRATION VENTING open-pore viscoelastic polyurethane foam.
- Slow to spring back to normal shape.
- HIGH PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION CAPACITY.
- Viscous material that molds to any part of the body, distributes weight uniformly, offering an optimum position with minimum body-pressure. Adaptable, pressure-sensitive and molds quickly to the shape of the body.
- Resists washing at up to 60ºC. Wash with neutral low-foam soap, must not centrifuge or wring-out.